- 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons Soy cheese
- Lightly coat a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Saute the peppers and the scallions until they are tender-crisp.
- Pour the egg substitute over the vegetables.
- When partially set, spread the cheese over half of the egg substitute and fold the omelet in half over the filling.
- Continue cooking until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 169 calories, 20 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 320 mg sodium, 15 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber