- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3/4 cup “Soy cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 3 drops hot-pepper sauce (optional)
- Microwave the spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high.
- Drain the excess liquid.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups.
- Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg substitute, cheese, peppers, onions, and spinach in a bowl.
- Mix well. Divide evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean
Quiche cups can be frozen and reheated in the microwave. Any combination of appropriate vegetables and Soy cheeses may be used.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 77 calories, 9 g protein, 3 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat, 2 g saturated fats, 160 mg sodium, 10 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber