- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups peeled, chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the bell pepper, celery, onion, and garlic.
- Saute for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the tomatoes vinegar and black pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 29 calories, 1 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fats, 10 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber