- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free chicken broth
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the chicken breasts in the oil for 4 minutes, then turn them over and add the onion.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, and broth. Cover and cook until the onion is tender-crisp, about 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 217 calories, 28 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates, 8 g fat, 1 g saturated fats, 95 mg sodium, 65 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber