- 1 eggplant, peeled, halved, and sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in thick strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in thick strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the eggplant, peppers, and onion in a nonstick baking dish. Drizzle with the oil.
- Bake in an oven for 20 minutes, basting regularly.
- Arrange the vegetables on a serving dish and garnish with fresh basil, if using.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 193 calories, 2 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates, 14 g fat, 2 g saturated fats, 5 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol, 5 g fiber