- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon Colman’s dry mustard, or more
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon A.1. Steak Sauce
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Soy milk
- Place the mustard in a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Add the mayonnaise and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, cream, milk, and a pinch of salt.
- Beat until the mixture is well-blended and creamy.
- If you’d like a little more mustard flavor, whisk in a bout 1/2 teaspoon more dry mustard until well-blended.
- Chill the sauce, covered, until ready to serve.
The stone crabs at Joe’s are served cold and already cracked. They come with a small metal cups of mustard sauce and melted butter. They are fabulous and great for Phase I if you’re visiting Miami Beach
Makes about 1 cup
- From the Menu of
- Joe’s Stone Crab
- 11 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
- EXECUTIVE CHEF: Andre Bienvenue
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 109 calories, 0 g protein, 0 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat, 2 g saturated fats, 87 mg sodium, 6 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber