- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the lemon juice, ginger, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in a deep bowl.
- Pour the ginger mixture over the breasts, turning once to coat both sides.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet on medium-high until hot. Add the chicken. Cook, turning once, until tender, about 8 minutes.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 129 calories, 26 g protein, 1 g carbohydrates, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fats, 75 mg sodium, 65 mg cholesterol, 0 g fiber