- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch radishes (8 ounces), cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Toss the edamame, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, radishes, and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
If edamame is not readily available, you may substitute chick peas
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 224 calories, 15 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat, 1 g saturated fats, 479 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol, 6 g fiber