- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (425 if foil is used). Cut four 2-foot lengths of parchment paper or foil.
- Fold each in half to make a 1-foot square.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Place a breast slightly below the middle of each square of paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the scallions, carrot, zucchini, tarragon, and orange zest.
- Spoon 1/4 of the vegetable mixture over each chicken breast.
- Fold the parchment or foil over the chicken and crimp the edges together tightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a baking sheet.
- To serve, cut an X in the top of each packet with scissors and tear to open.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 144 calories, 27 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 2 g fat, 0 g saturated fats, 86 mg sodium, 65 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber