- 3 fresh tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup chpped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Soy cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Combine the garlic, basil, olive oil, Soy Chees, and pine nuts in a blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture onto the top of each tomato half.
- Place the tomatoes on a broiler pan and broil about 3″ from the heal until lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
NUTRITION AT A GLANCE
Per serving: 90 calories, 3 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 2 g saturated fats, 68 mg sodium, 3 mg cholesterol, 1 g fiber